LEARN THE ART OF STORYTELLING
RM8,000 per workshop (up to 10 participants)
Date and Venue: Subject to client's preference
(includes teaching fee and learning materials, excludes venue, meals, travel and accommodation expenses)
Ever wanted to better position your company and products through stories? Or communicate its value through an engaging and heart moving event? This 1-day workshop encourages participants to craft their personal story or corporate message with the use of an ancient technique called storytelling.
Our programme borrows a number of techniques from design thinking - to help you create stories that will move us and change the way we see your company. To document them, we will help you put together 1 printed book, 1 e-book and 1 audiobook of your own to share it with your peers.
- Learn to craft a story for your corporate message
- Develop the illustrations needed to express your corporate message
- Experience the joy of narrating and marketing your corporate message
- And participate in a reading event to share your story
Richard Ong believes in living a passionate and purposeful life. A former consultant and manager at a multinational IT company, he left his corporate life behind to start Petalz.org and LollipopLab.io. He is the author of 'Mindsets: Bare-naked thoughts of an entrepreneur'.
Isabelle Thye is the author of 'The Art Of Owning Your Story'. She is running Future Shapers Consultancy that provides content writing, ghostwriting and book publishing services.
In partnership with Petalz.org, this workshop uses the techniques and materials provided by Petalz.org, to help you carve and narrate your story.
08:30 Registration / Breakfast
09:00 Introduction Session
10:40 Plenary Session
12:40 Debrief & Discussion
13:30 Plenary Session
15:10 Plenary Session
16:50 Debrief & Discussion
17:20 Certificate Presentation
17:30 Light Refreshments
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
- Young professionals and entrepreneurs
- Learn the techniques to craft and narrate your corporate message
- Learn to communicate effectively though your story
FOR FURTHER INQUIRIES
- Full attendance is required for the registered participant to receive the certificate of completion. No transfer of registration is allowed after the commencement of the workshop. The organizer reserves the right to alter the information published in the best interest of the workshop
- Terms and conditions apply