BECOME A SELF-PUBLISHED AUTHOR
RM5,000 per course (planned coaching sessions across 6 months)
Date and Venue: Subject to client's preference
(do note that this is purely a one-on-one coaching session, and does not include additional services such as editing, design and printing)
Are you looking to become a self-published author so you can share your ideas through a book? Or are looking to write a fictional story that will captivate the world? If the answer is yes, then this coaching programme will guide you through a series of steps that all self-published authors go through. Our facilitators will be coaching you across a period of six months, starting from your book idea to your very first book launch.
Note: This coaching programme only offers our coaching services. Whenever required, participants will be advised to commission additional services on their own; for example, editors, designers, printers, etc.
- Learn to test and develop your book idea
- Develop your book easily though our simple outlining canvas
- Become a marketer and a publisher of your very own book
- Plan and organise your own book launch
Richard is the author of 'Mindsets: The bare-naked thoughts of an entrepreneur'. He is the founder of Petalz.org that helps people connect through stories.
Isabelle Thye is the author of 'The Art Of Owning Your Story'. She is running Future Shapers Consultancy that provides content writing, ghostwriting and book publishing services.
In partnership with Petalz.org, this coaching programme uses the techniques and materials provided by Petalz.org, to help you become a self-published author.
1. Positioning The Book
2. Developing The Book Idea
3. Testing The Book Idea
4. Outlining The Book
5. Guidance In Service Engagements
6. Guidance in Marketing
7. Guidance in Publishing
8. Guidance in Book Launching
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
- Young professionals and entrepreneurs
- Learn the art of crafting your own book
- Learn to become a self-published author
FOR FURTHER INQUIRIES
- Full attendance is required for the registered participant to receive the certificate of completion. No transfer of registration is allowed after the commencement of the workshop. The organizer reserves the right to alter the information published in the best interest of the workshop
- Terms and conditions apply